Custom closets offer a wide variety of accessories to make your life simpler and more organized. Of all the choices offered, there’s one that’s a must-have. It’s economical and worth its weight in gold. Introducing the valet rod … your closet workhorse.
What is a Valet Rod?
A valet rod is a retractable bar that’s typically mounted on the underside of a fixed shelf. It glides in and out because it’s meant to hold items temporarily for quick convenience.
How can a Valet Rod be used?
- Outfit Planning: Save time in the morning by staging your outfits the night before for expedient dressing the next day.
- Keep clothing fresh: Keep pressed clothes looking pristine when you hang them on your valet rod rather than on a rod alongside your other clothing.
- Hang Dry-Cleaning: Instead of tossing dry-cleaning items on the bed before putting away, place them on the rod for convenience and then hang where they belong.
- Air-Dry Clothing: Forget the shower rod for airdrying. Rather, hang them on this retractable bar until completely dried.
- Assists in Travel Planning: Many find it helpful to hang clothes on the rod before packing. It’s beneficial to have everything in one place and assists in efficient packing.
- Hang Handbags: Not sure where to put your handbag when you get home? The valet rod is your perfect solution.
Could your life be made simpler with a closet system and valet rod? Victory Closets can help! Call to speak with one of our design experts today. Your satisfaction is our top priority.